The Brentwood Diet
The Brentwood Diet is simple to understand and relatively easy to follow. It can be printed one one double-sided piece of paper (see the PDF attachments at the bottom-left of this page for the two sides).
Please see this page on the Wayback Machine archive for my previous experience with the Brentwood diet a few years ago, including photos and my in-depth thoughts:
- Dr. Eric Mizrahi and the Brentwood Family Health Center:
- Doctor Mizrahi has a couple of brief blogs on the Brentwood Diet which outline his approach, including his response to this page (2nd link):
- And there is a helpful blog by a Brentwood Diet "survivor" here, including recipes:
- Here is the article as it appeared in The Brentwood News:
- More info on Paleolithic diets and Ketosis, including the book Food and Western Disease:
- More info about Brentwood, Los Angeles, 90049 (not the suburb of San Francisco)
If this page has not answered all your questions about the Brentwood Diet, or if you would like to share your own experiences on the diet with me, or have anything else to say, please feel free to contact me here.